Collaboration consists of Service coordination, which is the action that brings the client, treatment services, and community resources together in order to address issues and needs identified in the treatment plan. It includes case management and client advocacy; all of this to enable the client to achieve specified goals.
Services coordination includes these three main activities:
- Implementing the Treatment Plan
- Continuing Assessment and Treatment Planning
Implementing the Treatment Plan
Our goals in this area are:
- To initiate collaboration with the referral sources.
- To obtain, review, and interpret information from screening and assessment processes.
- To make sure that our client is eligible for admission into specific treatment.
- To assess readiness for treatment and change.
- To complete necessary administrative procedures for admission to treatment.
- Learn more….